Saturday, April 17, 2010

Remember the Famous Bowl?

After reading this blog and numerous news stories related to last Monday's release of the new KFC Double Down "sandwich" I got a little curious about how such a "sandwich" would taste, afterall, fried meat and cheese are two of my favorite things. I've been eating in a relatively healthy manner for the last few weeks, as well as working out on a regular basis, but after passing my physical fitness test I decided to celebrate and get some Burger King (It's only across the street). That was a bad idea, I felt like shit the next day, and needless to say, I won't be getting down with the Double Down. At least not as long as my fitness matters to others. I might not even get BK anymore after this week's disappointment. Perhaps I'll just stick with 5 Guys because you can't really go wrong there.


No comments:

Post a Comment